I suggest you ...

add comic reader functionality

i would love to see cbr and cbz supported, after all they are simply rar or zip files, renamed containing a series of scanned images.

i can easily read my screen, granted it is a hi def projector, but this is where the future is taking us.

In my opinion, the devs should take the opportunity to add as many features as possible in as many diverse areas as possible in order to secure a broader fan base. e.g. someone starts to use it as their comic reader of choice and word quickly spreads to other readers of digital comics and a previously untapped area of the market is now using MB that would not necessarily have explored it's features (very Nintendo Wii)

by diversifying, even if the parts are not fully featured, people interested in that area in particular will follow the development and hopefully contribute and ultimately PAY for the product.

hope you agree with this viewpoint
they are kind of based on my work, where because i work for a company with many diverse markets, we have been relatively recession proof, as one part of the market folds it is not able to take us down with it. I work for a FTSE 100 with 1/2 yearly profit in excess of £600m at a time of the greatest recession in living memory.

next up, Music, Games, browser, facebook, twitter launching. Nothing flash to start with then build.

Like to see Comics next though, gotta be an easy one that and very impressive to look at with all the comics scrolling on screen....check out http://www.bitcartel.com/comicbooklover/ touted as the itunes for comics

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)